MCC Daily Tribune
TCC: Open Classrooms Week! How does it work?
- Volunteer to open your class(es) to faculty guests using this link: https://qeasttrial.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3qPYCQbOlIeTJK5. The volunteer period will end February 15. You will be able to choose:
- the maximum number of guests you can host
- whether you will accept late arrivals
- if you want guests to participate or just observe
- whether or not you would like feedback
- Sign up to attend classes from February 25 - March 1, using the link advertised in the Trib. There are no walk-ins! There will be a limited number of slots for each class based on the host's choice. Guests will sign up with their names and emails so hosts will know who to expect. Hosts may choose to send guests materials prior to the class.
- Open Classrooms Week - March 4 - 8. Teach your classes and attend others!
Faculty are doing fantastic and impactful things in their classrooms - engaged collaborative learning, dynamic lectures, getting to know students well. Our students are involved in public speaking, service learning, role plays, hands-on practice and much more. MCC offers unique learning experiences from academic discussions in the liberal arts to career preparation in auto mechanics, hospitality, nursing and more.
When was the last time you were in another faculty's classroom, not to evaluate, but to learn?
Teaching & Creativity Center