MCC Daily Tribune
Agenda for the June 22, 2017 Faculty Senate Meeting
Below is an Agenda for the June 22, 2017 Faculty Senate Meeting in Lecture Hall 8-100 at 1:00 p.m.
Monroe Community College is a dynamic learning community where access, excellence, and leadership are the College's hallmarks. Our mission is to educate and prepare diverse learners to achieve scholarly, professional, and individual success within a local and global context. The College serves as a catalyst for innovation, economic development, lifelong learning, and civic engagement.
2. Approval of the Minutes from the June 8, 2017 All College Faculty Senate Meeting
3. Action Items
2 Program Deactivation:
- AA Liberal Arts And Sciences: Humanities And Social Science 2016-PD3-Spring
- AS ED01, EDE1 Liberal Arts and Science-General Studies-Teacher Education Advisement Sequence
5 Program Revisions:
- AS Business: International Business 2016-PR31-Spring
- AS Computer Information Systems 2016-PR37-Spring
- AS Computer Science 2016-PR39-Spring
- AS Mathematics 2016-PR43-Spring
- AAS Dental Hygiene 2016-PR73-Spring
b) Curriculum: Academic Process for Initiation of Curriculum Change - Faculty Senate Resolution 2.1.1
c) APC: Student Program - Faculty Senate Resolution 1.1.3
d) APC: Grades - Faculty Senate Resolution 1.1.5
e) APC: Scheduling Adjustment and Withdrawal Procedures - Faculty Senate Resolution 1.1.6
f) NEG: MCC Association Board Elections
g) Proposed Cyber Security Awareness and Education Policy
h) Academic Freedom Policy - language change proposed by the Provost
Note: The next Faculty Senate meeting is September 14, 2017 at 3:30 p.m. in Monroe B.
Senate agenda 06-22-2017.pdf