To promote healthy habits, the MCC Foundation has worked with the Wellness Team to secure three $100 Wegmans Gift Certificates for wellness participation prizes. The Wellness Team is entering employees’ names into the prize drawing for each wellness event they join through June. There will be three winners, each winning a $100 Wegmans Gift Certificate.
Your name will be entered into this drawing if you attend or have participated in the following events:
Many of these events are listed on the Fit and Friendly section on MyMCC on the Employee Tab. There is no limit to the number of times your name can be entered, so increase your chances and participate in as many wellness events as you can!
- Eat Well Live Well: March 10th through May 4, 2013
- Smoking Cessation, Quit for Life through Excellus: 2/27/13 in Empire Room 12 -1 ; 3/14/13 in Empire Room 1-2; 4/29/13 in the DCC Community Room– 12 – 1
- Smoking Cessation: 3/13 from 12 to 1 in Monroe A
- Coping with Change and Adaptation: 4/10 from 12 to 1 in the Empire Room
- Taking Charge and Achieving Goals – 5/8 from 12 to 1 in the Empire Room
- MCC Student Athlete Council United Way 5K Run/Walk - Sunday, April 14; 9:00 a.m. check-in, Brighton Campus, Buliding 10, PAC Lobby
- Heartwalk - Saturday, April 13th, at the Blue Cross Arena , Check in from 8-10 a.m.
- Tour De Cure - Sunday, June 2nd. Start at Monroe Community College, Sponsored by the American Diabetes Association
- Corporate Challenge - May 21, RIT, 7 p.m.
- Meditation Sessions - Wednesdays at noon in Building 9, Room 132, beginning 3/13/13.
- Weight Watchers – Tuesdays at 1:00 in Room 10-142
- Maintain Don’t Gain – November, 2012 – January 2013
MCC Wellness Team
Human Resources, Health Services, Health and Physical Education, and Counseling, International and Veteran Services