MCC Daily Tribune Archive

Flex Spending Forms for Parking and Transit Expenses Due

Just a reminder that if you are a full-time employee spending money on parking or public transportation, you may want to consider setting up a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to set aside pre-tax dollars to cover parking and transit expenses.  An FSA account for these expenses can be established at any time during the year, unlike the Health and Dependent Care FSA which can only be set up during open enrollment.

An additional benefit of setting aside funds in a Parking and Transit FSA is that funds roll over from year to year.  So if you don’t use the full amount set aside, no funds are lost. A new form must be completed each year for the funds to roll over. 

A form is attached for your convenience.  It can also be found in Employee Forms online. 

If you have questions please call Human Resources at 292-2048. 

Karen Rheinheimer
Human Resources

icon Lifetime Enroll ParkTrans 2015 fillable.pdf