MCC Daily Tribune Archive

Flex Spending Forms due for Parking and Transit Expenses

Just a reminder that if you are spending money on parking or public transportation, you should consider setting up a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to set aside pre-tax dollars to cover parking and transit expenses.  An FSA account for parking and transit expenses can be established at any time during the year, unlike the Health and Dependent Care FSA which can only be set up during open enrollment. 

An additional benefit of setting aside funds in a Parking and Transit FSA is that funds roll from year to year.  So if you don’t use the full amount set aside, you don’t lose your money. A new form must be completed each year in order for the funds to roll over. 

For anyone who currently has a parking and transit FSA it is time to complete a new form for 2012 and submit it to HR by November 30. 

A form is attached for your convenience.  It can also be found in the Employee Forms on line. 

If you have any questions, please call Human Resources at 292-2048. 

The Human Resources Team
Human Resources

icon Flex Parking Enrollment Form.pdf