MCC Daily Tribune
Technical Support Tips: How to add a networked printer
- For Windows 7 - Click the Start Button in the bottom left of your screen and type the following into the search bar:
For Windows 10 - Right click on the start button, choose "Run" and type the following into the "Open" bar:
- \\mcc-b151 -- For printers on the Brighton campus
- \\mcc-d150 -- For printers on the Downtown campus
- \\mcc-adc01 -- For printers at ATC
- \\mcc-pdc01 -- For printers at PSTF
- Hit Enter. If you typed the command in correctly you should see a window with several printers listed.
- Double click the desired printer and let it fully install.
Communications and Network Services