Lucia Acosta-Castillejo from Excellus will be coming to the Damon City Campus on Monday, April 29, from 12:00 to 1:00 to present Excellus’s “Quit for Life” program to MCC Employees. The session will be in the DCC Community Room. This is a great opportunity to take advantage of all the tools the Quit for Life program has to offer, including:
1. One-on-One counseling session with a professional Quit Coach
2. Online interactive discussion forums available 24 hours a day
3. Medication recommendations, if appropriate
4. Free nicotine replacement products (patch, lozenges, or gum) delivered to your home if recommended
5. Easy-to-use “Quit Guide” for support between sessions
6. Information on helping a family member to quit
Please contact Cynthia Clark Inman at <mailto:email@example.com> to RSVP for this session.
As part of MCC’s wellness initiative, this is considered a Wellness Event. Any employees who participate in a wellness event during March 1 through June 30 this year will be put into a drawing for a prize to be announced soon. An employee’s name will be put into the drawing for each event they participate in during this time. So come for your health, but also come to get your name put in for the drawing!
If you cannot attend this session, you can call the Quit for Life Program at 1-800-442-8904 to get further information.
The MCC Wellness Team
Human Resources, Health Services, Health and Physical Education, and Counseling, International Students and Veteran Services