MCC Daily Tribune
Mark your Calendars - Downtown Retirement Savings Workshop April 22nd
The 2019 tax season is almost complete and not everyone was pleased with the results. Did you know that saving for retirement beyond your NYS Retirement system or SUNY Optional Retirement Plan contribution may provide a tax benefit today while saving for the future? It doesn't matter if retirement is two years away or thirty, are you ready to see how prepared you are for retirement? Stop making assumptions and/or procrastinating when it comes to retirement; become proactive!
As of April 4th, based on the total number of full-time MCC employees, only 37% of employees participate in a 403b voluntary retirement savings. Are you represented in this percentage?
SUNY approved representative, Robert Leombruno will present a retirement income strategy workshop:
Where: MCC Downtown Campus, Room 352
When: Monday, April 22, 2019
Time: Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Please use the following email to RSVP:
The session will address:
- Being realistic about retirement expectations
- Identifying your retirement income needs
- Identifying the traditional retirement income sources
- Identifying the major risks to your retirement income
- How to take action in planning for your retirement - it's not all about how much money but consistency in saving money. Are you the tortoise or the hare?