MCC Daily Tribune
Lunch and Learn for MCC Faculty and Staff
We are hosting a Lunch and Learn for MCC faculty and staff interested in learning how they can earn their Ed.D. In Executive Leadership from St. John Fisher College.
Friday, October 25, 2019
12 - 1 p.m.
Monroe Community College
Building 3, Room 115
Highlights of the program include:
- A curriculum structured around working professionals
- Classes meet Friday evenings and Saturday (every other weekend)
- Twenty-eight months to completion, which includes writing and defending your dissertation
- Tuition includes laptop computer and books
- Discount for three or more candidates from the same organization
- High completion rate
Admission is limited to qualified candidates who have:
- Minimum of three years of successful management/administrative level experiences
- Completed a master's degree
Dr. Marie Cianca, associate professor and interim chair, and Betsy Christiansen, assistant director of operations, will be available to discuss all aspects of the program and to answer your questions. Lunch will be provided.
Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please contact Holly Smith, assistant director of transfer and graduate admissions, at St. John Fisher College at (585) 385-8064 or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on October 25!
Advisement and Transfer Services