We are pleased to communicate that the College will offer an opportunity for employees to participate in a summer work schedule beginning Friday, May 31 through Thursday, August 22, 2013. The benefit of working a summer schedule is an opportunity to work differently while maintaining our commitment to serve our college community, students, and external community. It is imperative departments work together to minimize any negative impact on service and productivity.
College Summer Work Schedule for 2013
OFFICES MUST COVER CORE OPERATING HOURS WITH APPROPRIATE PERSONNEL SO THAT ALL SERVICES ARE MAINTAINED.
- General College Core Operating hours will be 8:45 am – 4:45 pm Monday – Thursday and 8:00 am – 12:00 noon on Fridays
- Shift employees will adjust their shifts according to provided guidelines.
35-hour work week – 2 lunch options
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 4:45 pm with 1 hour lunch; Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 4:45 pm with 30-minute lunch; Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 noon
40-hour work week
- Shifts will adjust to work 9 hour days Monday – Thursday and 4 hours on Fridays.
Please contact the following Human Resources representatives if you have any questions.
Alberta Lee, ext. 2106, Martha Maher-Garcia, ext. 2114, Holly Cicconi-Eggleston, ext. 2119, and Karen Rheinheimer, ext. 2113.
Have a great spring and summer!
Alberta Lee, Assistant to the President