MCC Daily Tribune
Coffee & Tea TIME Talks with the Politicos Club
COFFEE & TEA TIME TALKS WITH POLITICOS SERIES
Voter ID Laws
A new comprehensive study finds evidence that strict voting laws do suppress the ballot along racial lines. In the United States are there laws that require a person to provide some form of official identification before they are permitted to register to vote.
- Which countries require ID to vote?
- Can you vote if you have an expired license?
- Are you required by law to carry ID and what is wrong with the voter ID law?
- How many states do and do not require ID to vote?
- How Voter ID Laws Discriminate
Join the Politicos Club over free coffee and tea to discuss these issues on:
When: Friday, February 16, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Where: PRISM Multicultural Center
Sponsored by PRISM Multicultural Center and the Politicos Club
Office of Student Life & Leadership Dev.