MCC Daily Tribune Archive

Timekeepers Re: Student Employment

I.      All non Federal Work Study student employees will be turned off at the end of this fiscal year August 31, 2005. A Student Employee Authorization form must be completed for all students being charged to your 2005/2006 budget. Forms are available in Human Resources as well as on line under MCC forms on line/Human Resources/Student Employment.

II.     Student Employee Authorization forms should be completed with the assignment end date of any student who will not be on your 2005/2006  budget.

III.    If you will be looking for new student employees for fall, please email Cynthia with a brief position description to be placed on our list that we maintain for students seeking employment.      
IV.     When you hire NEW student employees that will be charged to your department budget (not Federal Work Student employees through Financial Aid Office ) you will complete an authorization form and this must come to the Human Resources Office BEFORE they start working to complete their payroll forms so they can get paid.

If you have any questions on student employment please call Cynthia at ext. 2048.

Cynthia Clark Inman
Human Resources