On Monday, October 13, 2014, in observance of the Columbus Day holiday, limited service will be provided by MCC Mail Services and the U.S. Postal Service. The following changes will occur:
Brighton Campus Mail Center
· Interoffice mail address to DCC, ATC and PSTF must be in the mail center (Room: 1-103) by 10:30 a.m.
· Outgoing mail must be delivered to the mail center by 12 noon for processing
· All outgoing mail will leave the mail center promptly at 1:00 p.m.
Damon City Campus Mailroom
· Outgoing mail must be in the mailroom (5103) by 10:00 a.m.
U.S. Postal Service
· There will be no residential mail delivery
· Post office retail counters will be closed, but 24-hour self-service kiosks will be available in a limited number of postal facilities. Visit HYPERLINK "https://www.usps.com"www.usps.com for locations and additional information.
Normal operations will resume on Tuesday, October 14, 2014. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Mail Services Team