The League for Innovation in the Community College’s iStream focus this month is on changing college culture through professional development and faculty buy-in.
- Project Highlight: Discover why faculty buy-in is at the heart of Cuyahoga Community College’s culture change.
- Partner Spotlight: Uncover details on entrepreneurship education and combining curriculum, activities, and support at St. Petersburg College through the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship.
- Innovative Educators: Be sure to watch “FERPA for Faculty: Misinformation, Exceptions, and Practical Applications.”
- Conference Presentations: Don’t miss “Getting the Most From Your Investment in Professional Development.”
- LENs and Getting Results: Delve into online and hybrid resource materials with strategic and comprehensive teaching and learning practices to support faculty, staff, and administrative development.
- Peruse League partner, the National Repository for Online Courses (NROC), for professional development resources, innovative ideas, and networking with peers.
- Ten Questions: Naomi Story relays her views on community college faculty professional development trends, how instructional design impacts professional development activities, and more.
To log into iStream, go to <https://www.league.org/iStream> and follow the directions in the “Create an Account” area. (You may need to scroll over to the right as the log-in information is at the top right side of the page.)
Susan M. Salvador
Vice President, Student Services