It's not too early to plan for Spring Break 2006! The ESOL and Foreign Languages Department at MCC invites you to enjoy a wonderful on location study opportunity in Austria and The Czech Republic to celebrate the 250th anniversary of Mozart's birth and to learn about the culture and traditions of these beautiful countries.
IN MOZART'S FOOTSTEPS
A unique 9-day visit to Prague, Salzburg and Vienna
Highlights and itinerary:
· April 14 – 22, 2006 (Spring Recess)
· Round-trip airfare
· Hotel with private bathroom
· Complete European breakfast and dinner daily
· Full-time bilingual tour director
· Sightseeing tours with local guide and entrance to special attractions
· Visits to St. Vitus Cathedral and Mozart's residence in Prague; Mozart's birthplace, the Mozarteum and the Cathedral in Salzburg; Schönbrunn Castle, the Rathaus, the House of Music and the Bösendorfer Piano Factory in Vienna, and much more.
- Option of a 2-day extension to visit Budapest (additional cost of $255)
9 UNFORGETTABLE DAYS FOR ONLY $2,528
Participants in this tour must register in GER 221 (3 hrs., for credit or audit, no prerequisites) in the Spring semester 2006.
Price includes taxes and departure fees. Single rooms are available for an additional fee.
Participants younger than 25 receive a reduction of $340 with accommodation in triple rooms.
Comprehensive insurance coverage (medical, trip cancelation, baggage loss) available for $115.
Possibility of paying for the tour on a monthly basis. The $95 lifetime registration fee is included in the price quoted above.
The last day to enroll in this tour is December 2nd, 2005
For more information, please contact Prof. Louis Silvers, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>, Office 5-432, or attend one of the following informational meetings: October 5 - 12 PM; October 19 - 4 PM; November 9 - 12 PM; November 16 - 4 PM. All meetings will be one hour long and will take place in room 6-333.
ESOL and Foreign Languages Department