MCC Daily Tribune
Downtown Campus Parking Information - Chase Corporate Challenge Information - July 11th
Attention: Information for the Chase Corporate Challenge on July 11th
Please be aware on Tuesday, July 11, 2017, Frontier Field is hosting the J. P. Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge.
The streets listed below will be closed by the Rochester Police Dept. They will assist vehicles in exiting the lot after 5pm as pedestrian traffic permits. The road closures may cause some traffic delays.
Vehicles will be delayed if they exit lot AA after 5 pm, since Morrie Silver Way will be closed and opened to pedestrian traffic and their runner/walkers will be lining up in the roadway on State Street next to the campus.
Roads that will close at 5 pm:
- Morrie Silver Way from Oak to State Street. This closure includes the area in front of the campus. Note: Morrie Silver Way will remain closed for run/walkers finish area until 10:00 pm.
Roads that will close at 6:15 and remain closed until run/walkers pass:
- State Street from Andrews to Brown Street
- Inner Loop - East and Westbound
- Scio Street from Lyndhurst to Main
- Delevan from North to Scio
- Plymouth Northbound from Main to Brown
It is strongly suggested that individuals working at the Downtown Campus end their work day prior to 5:00 pm.
If you are planning on working past 5:00 pm, Parking Services will post two guards in Lot AA to assist with vehicles exiting the lot.
Attached is a map from the Corporate Challenge.
If you need assistance on July 11th, please contact the Public Safety dispatcher at 585-292-2912.
Chase Corporate Challenge Map 2017.jpg