The ESOL and Foreign Languages Department at MCC invites you to enjoy a wonderful on location study opportunity in Spain. Come discover the cultural treasures of the Spanish capital and the Southern region of Andalucia.
ADVENTURE IN SPAIN
A 10-day visit to Madrid and Southern Spain
Highlights and itinerary:
· April 5 - 14, 2007 (Spring Recess)
· Round-trip airfare from Rochester
· Hotel with private bathroom
· Complete European breakfast and dinner daily
· Full-time bilingual tour director
· Sightseeing tours with local guide and entrance to special attractions
· Visits to the Prado Museum, Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor in Madrid, the Cathedral of Toledo, the Alhambra and the Cathedral of Granada, the Alcázar and the Cathedral of Sevilla, the Rock of Gibraltar and the beaches of the Costa del Sol (Sunny Coast).
- Option of a 1-day trip to Morocco, across the Strait of Gibraltar (additional cost of $95), a Flamenco evening in Sevilla ($30) and a visit to El Escorial Monastery ($50).
10 UNFORGETTABLE DAYS FOR ONLY $2,560
Participants in this tour must register in SPA 221 (3 hrs., for credit or audit, no prerequisites) in the Spring semester 2007. Price includes taxes and departure fees. Single rooms are available for an additional fee. Participants younger than 25 receive a reduction of $315 with accommodation in triple rooms. Comprehensive insurance coverage (medical, trip cancelation, baggage loss) available for $115. Possibility of paying for the tour on a monthly basis. The $95 lifetime registration fee is included in the price.
You're invited to attend one of the informational meetings to learn more: October 4, 12 PM in 6-333; October 18, 4 PM in 6-335; November 8, 12 PM in 6-333; November 15, 4 PM in 6-335.
For more information, please contact Prof. Louis Silvers, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>, Office 5-438, Ph. 292-3305.
ESOL and Foreign Languages
Trip to Spain 07.pdf