It's not too early to plan for Spring Break 2006! The ESOL and Foreign Languages Department at MCC invites you to enjoy a wonderful on location study opportunity in Austria to learn about the culture of this beautiful German-speaking country and to celebrate the 250th anniversary of Mozart's birth.
IN MOZART'S FOOTSTEPS
A unique 11-day visit to Salzburg, Vienna, Prague and Budapest
Highlights and itinerary:
· April 13 – 23, 2006 (Spring Recess)
· Round-trip airfare
· 9 overnight stays at hotel with private bathroom
· Complete European breakfast and dinner daily
· Full-time bilingual tour director
· 4 sightseeing tours with local guide
· Visits to Mozart's birthplace, the Old Town, the Mozarteum and St. Vitus Cathedral in Salzburg; the Salt Mines and the Salzburg Region; Schönbrunn Palace, the Haus der Musik and the Bösendorfer Piano factory in Vienna; the Prague Castle, the Cathedral, the Betramka Museum and the Old Town in Prague; downtown Budapest and a cruise on the Danube.
11 UNFORGETTABLE DAYS FOR ONLY $2478*
Participants in this tour must register in GER 221 (for credit or audit) in the Spring semester 2006.
Price includes taxes and departure fees. Single rooms are available for an additional fee.
Participants younger than 25 receive a reduction of $340 with accommodation in triple rooms.
For more information, please contact Prof. Louis Silvers, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>, Office 5-432.
ESOL and Foreign Languages