It's not too early to plan for Spring Break 2005. The ESOL and Foreign Languages Department at MCC invite you to enjoy a wonderful on location study opportunity in
ROME, THE ETERNAL CITY
A unique 7-day visit to Rome, the Vatican and Florence
Highlights and itinerary:
· April 15 – 21, 2005 (Spring Recess)
· Round-trip airfare
· Hotel with private bathroom
· European breakfast and dinner daily
· Full-time bilingual tour director
· 3 sightseeing tours with local guide
· Visits to the Forum Romanum and the Colisseum, the Spanish Steps, Vatican City, the Catacombs and the Appian Way, Florence, Ostia Antica and more
· Plenty of free time to explore the city
. Option of a 2-day extension to visit Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri
7 GLORIOUS DAYS FOR ONLY $1990*
Participants in this tour must register in ITA 221 (for credit or audit) in the Spring semester 2005.
Price includes taxes and departure fees. Single rooms are available for an additional fee.
The optional 2 day extension to Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri adds $360 to the total cost.
Participants younger than 25 receive a reduction of $280 with accommodation in triple rooms.
For more information, please contact Prof. Louis Silvers
Lsilvers@monroecc.edu – Office 5-432
*The price quoted is valid through 8/31/04. To freeze the price before increases take effect, register before June 30, 2004. The last day to enroll and pay the $95 registration fee is November 19, 2004.
ESOL and Foreign Languages