MCC Daily Tribune
Students Parking On Campus - What You Need to Know
Have you heard the news?
Full- and part-time MCC students will have access to various transportation options: on-campus parking, Regional Transit Service (RTS) bus services, and Pace bike-sharing services.
Parking Services is excited to be part of this new initative. Parking Services is available to assist students with the following:
- Assist students with online vehicle registration
- Provide students with their personal access code for the Pace bike-sharing program
All students that park at the Brighton Campus, Applied Technologies Center, or Downtown Campus are required to register their vehicle by providing their license, make, model, color, and year of the vehicle. This is done online through your MCC Blackboard account.
I paid my transportation fee, why do I need to register my vehicle?
All students are required to register their vehicle to provide safe, orderly, and adequate parking facilities for all who drive on campus. All persons driving and/or parking on campus are responsible for knowing and understanding the rules and polices for parking on campus. Additional information can be found on the Parking Services webpage at https://www.monroecc.edu/depts/parking/. Commuter parking and Residence Hall parking on the Brighton Campus, Downtown Campus, and the Applied Technologies Center is a paperless permit system. The vehicle's license plate serves as the "permit" with the College. There are no paper permits issued. One parking registration is needed no matter what campus you attend.
Can I register more than one vehicle?
You are able to register multiple vehicles on the parking account, however only one vehicle is allowed on campus at a time.
How do I register my vehicle online?
Parking registration for students is required for each semester.
- Log into your MCC account with your MCC network account and password.
- Select the "Students" tab.
- Select the "My Account" tab.
- Select "My Parking Account" located in the lower left box labeled "Student Accounts".
- This will take you to your parking account.
- Select "Order Permits" to begin the parking registration process.
- When prompted, select the semester for which you are requesting.
- Select either "Vehicle Listed" (if applicable) or "Add a Vehicle" (have your vehicle registration available). All information requested is required to complete the transaction.
- Select "Confirm"
- Select "Add Permit to Cart"
- Select "Checkout"
Vehicles must be registered by September 9, 2019. Enforcement will begin on this date - please help avoid unnecessary ticketing! Register your vehicle today!