MCC Daily Tribune
Downtown Campus - Parking Information - Frontier Field Event Medved 5K Run - Sunday, June 16th
Faculty and staff coming to the Downtown Campus on Sunday, June 16, 2019, will find our neighborhood filled with participants for the Medved 5K to Cure ALS run held at Frontier Field which has a 6:00 am start.
The Rochester Police Department will temporarily close certain Downtown streets to provide a safe environment for the Medved Run and members of the College community.
The following Downtown Campus area streets will close at 8:30 am:
• Morrie Silver Way
• Oak St.
• N. Plymouth Ave.
• Jay Street
• Verona Street
Your guide for parking at the Downtown Campus on Sunday, April 16:
Kodak Lot C (entrance location on State Street)
YOUR BEST OPTION!
- Lot C (Kodak Lot) will be open for faculty and staff from 6:00 am - 10:00 am. An MCC officer will be posted at the Kodak Visitor's parking lot (north end of Lot C) to assist any MCC employee or Kodak executive that needs to park between 8:15-10:00am.
MCC Lot AA (located across Morrie Silver Way from the main entrance to the campus)
- Lot AA will not be accessible from 8:30 am until about 10:00 am while access streets are closed for the Medved Run.
MCC Lot BB (located next to the campus on State St., just south of the Kodak Tower)
- Lot BB will be available all day to MCC employees. The entrance to the parking lot is on State St.
MCC Lot CC (located across Morrie Silver Way from Frontier Field, surrounded by orange barriers)
- Lot CC will not be accessible from 8:30 am until about 10:00 am while access streets are closed for the Medved Run.
- The Underground Garage will be not be accessible from 8:30 am until about 10:00 am while access streets are closed for the Medved Run.
Public Safety officers will be on site to assist with parking and directions.
If you have any questions, please contact MCC Public Safety at (585) 292-2912.
For additional information about the Medved 5K Cure ALS run visit: http://www.medvedrunwalk.com/medved-5k-to-cure-als/
Medved 5K to Cure ALS Revised course 2010.pdf
2019 Medved Street closing notification.pdf