If you are new to MCC, or have been teaching for a while but are not yet certified to use Blackboard at MCC, we hope we can encourage you to join your colleagues and “Jump Start” to Blackboard! You can read more about the Blackboard Certification <https://www.monroecc.edu/depts/distlearn/information-for-faculty/blackboard-learn-certification/
> process and register for a session date, or you can take advantage of (and register for) our fully online Level 1 certification course and start to use Blackboard to supplement your face-to-face courses.
Please see the attachment for full details, session dates and links to register.
Top 5 Reasons To Start Using Blackboard:
* Easy Access for students to all of your course information and course content 24/7
* Keep students posted as to their grades during the entire semester in a confidential manner
* Incorporate web-based content using Web Links
* Embed or attach your PowerPoint presentations in one central location
* Centralized Communication to your class roster through Announcements. Post an announcement and deliver an email with one click of a button.
Looking forward to seeing you this Fall! You can find us in the Virtual Campus Center which is located in 3-150, or contact us at: <mailto:VirtualCampus@monroecc.edu