Do you teach or work with students in a STEM or Applied STEM related program? Do you have an idea you want to try but need funding to make it go? A Xerox Grant may be the answer if you are seeking $5,000 or more. In spring 2012 Xerox made a generous gift in support of STEM related events and activities at MCC.
Faculty teaching in STEM and Applied STEM disciplines along with staff supporting these areas are invited to submit applications for funding a related project. Potential projects may address topics such as Common Core Standards related to Math, Science and Technical Education, Next Generation Science Standards, Student Research, Project/Inquiry Based Learning and more.
- Application forms can be found at <"https://www.monroecc.edu/depts/grants/grant-relatedforms>.
- Deadline for submission to the Grants Office is December 15, 2012
- Requestors will be asked to make a 5-10 minute personal presentation to the award committee in early January
- Funding will be available in February
- Projects are expected to be complete by December 2013
Please contact: Dean Javier Ayala at:<"mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or Dean Laural Sanger at: <"mailto:email@example.com"> with any questions.
Laurel Sanger & Javier Ayala
SHB & CTE