The ESOL & Foreign Languages Department at MCC invites you to enjoy an On Location course in the "Land of Pure Life,"
A unique 9-day visit to a tropical paradise of biodiversity and natural beauty.
Dates: June 4th to June 12th, 2004
- Round-trip airfare from Rochester
- Hotel with private facilities and three meals daily
- All transfers and intercity transportation
- Full-time bilingual tour guide
- Visits: Capital City San José, INBioparque, Poás Volcano and Arenal Region, Monteverde Reserve, Santa Elena Cloud Forest, Carara Reserve, Manuel Antonio National Park and Sarchí (painted carts)
9 Unforgettable Days for Only $ 1,930
This tour is organized in conjunction with the On Location course SPA 221 (3 hours). All participants must register in SPA 221 for credit or audit in Session I of the Summer Term 2004. Price includes taxes and departure fees. Single rooms are available for an additional fee. Participants younger than 25 receive a reduction of $ 280 with accommodation in triple rooms.
For more information contact Louis Silvers
Lsilvers@monroecc.edu - Extension 3305 - Office 5-432
Enroll and pay $ 95 registration fee by March 5, 2004
ESOL and Foreign Languages