MCC fosters an inclusive environment with a culture of ethical behavior by all employees. The first "Ethics in the Workplace" session was held in June at the Brighton Campus and the next session will be at the Damon City Campus.
Please join us! The session has the following objectives:
• Understand ethical/unethical behaviors in the workplace;
• Understand our obligation to report behaviors that may be unethical;
• Understand how to make sound, ethical decisions;
• Understand MCC’s policies and procedures related to ethics and standards of conduct;
• Build awareness of resources available to employees.
Details of the event are below. The session will accommodate the first 25 registrants so RSVP!
Date: Monday, October 17, 2011
Time: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Location: Damon City Campus Community, Room 4193
RSVP: <mailto:HR@monroecc.edu> by October 12, 2011
We look forward to seeing you there!
Holly Cicconi-Eggleston, Beth Laidlaw, Dolores Pasto-Ziobro and Karen Chin
Human Resources, English and Philosophy, and Internal Audit