MCC Daily Tribune
Spring End of Semester Buyback!
Textbook Buyback for the Spring Semester is next week May 18th - 22nd at the Downtown Campus (located next to the Red Wings baseball stadium, Frontier Field).
Please carefully review the following information to safely sell your texts back while observing social distancing guidelines:
Before you leave:
- This year, our Buyback event is organized by last name; Review the attached for the appropriate date and time;
- Make sure you have your MCC ID or your Driver's License;
- If you have a protective face mask, please have it ready to wear while on campus;
- To limit the number of people on campus at one time, we encourage you to attend alone, if possible;
- Most importantly, if you do not feel well (cough, fever, chills, etc.) please stay home; contact the Bookstore about your textbooks;
Arriving on campus:
- When you arrive at the Downtown Campus, park in Lot AA.
- Follow the posted signs to the appropriate entrance; maintaining six feet between yourself and the person in front of you in line at all times;
- If you do not have your own mask, one will be available to you at the door; you must wear this mask the entire time you are on campus;
- Once inside, please continue to practice social distancing, keeping your mask on and keeping a distance of six feet between yourself and others;
- Please note that the Campus, including the Bookstore, is still closed at this time;
- Follow the signs and instructions posted inside and have a smooth, safe, and successful buyback!
If for some reason, you cannot make it during this week for Buyback - please email the firstname.lastname@example.org for special arrangements.
As always, we encourage the MCC community to follow us on Facebook and Instagram @TheMCCBookstore
Downtown Campus Buyback will be organized by Last Name.pdf