MCC Daily Tribune
Tomorrow 5/5 at Noon: Collaborative Learning Techniques Across the Disciplines
MCC’s Collaborative Learning Committee (CLC) invites you to attend the third in its monthly series of Collaborative Learning Workshops on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 from 12-12:50.
Workshop #3, Collaborative Learning Techniques Across the Disciplines, is intended for faculty and staff who want to learn more about collaborative learning techniques they could use in their face to face, remote, remote-hybrid, partitioned, and online courses and committees. The specific focus of this session will be collaborative approaches in various disciplines that apply across content areas.
Participants will join colleagues in discipline-focused breakout rooms, choosing from the following options:
- Guided Inquiry Learning Activities in CHE-100 Preparatory Chemistry with Ryan Clemens
- Collaborative Learning Activities in MTH and TRS Classes with Beth Clickner and Eric Berg
- Flipped Classroom in ASL with Rita Straubhaar from WLC (Please view this video in advance)
- The C’s of Collaborative Learning in COS with Donna Burke from ESOL/TRS
- Collaborative Thinking and Reasoning: Deliberative Dialogues Debrief with Joe Scanlon from AHPS
- Collaborative Practice Using Google Jamboard: Examples from Biology with Lisa Flick and Suzanne Long
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Find your local number: https://monroecommunity.zoom.us/u/kASloLEKL
We hope to see you there!