It's not too early to plan for Spring Break 2005. The ESOL and Foreign Languages Department at MCC invite you to enjoy a wonderful on location study opportunity in
ROME, THE ETERNAL CITY
A unique 7-day visit to Rome, the Vatican and Florence
Highlights and itinerary:
· April 15 – 21, 2005 (Spring Recess)
· Round-trip airfare
· Hotel with private bathroom
· European breakfast and dinner daily
· Full-time bilingual tour director
· 3 sightseeing tours with local guide
· Visits to the Forum Romanum and the Colisseum, the Spanish Steps, Vatican City, the Catacombs and the Appian Way, Florence, Ostia Antica and more
· Plenty of free time to explore the city
. Option of a 2-day extension to visit Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri (add $360 to tour price)
7 GLORIOUS DAYS FOR ONLY $1,969
Participants in this tour must register in ITA 221 (3 hrs., credit or audit) in the Spring semester 2005.
Price includes taxes and departure fees. Single rooms are available for an additional fee.
Comprehensive insurance coverage (medical, trip cancellation, baggage loss) available for $99.
Participants younger than 25 receive a reduction of $230 with accommodation in triple rooms.
Attend one of these informational meetings to learn more: Sept. 27th at Noon in 6-333, or Oct. 27th at 4:00 PM in 6-313
Questions? Contact Prof. Louis Silvers
Lsilvers@monroecc.edu – Office 5-432
ESOL and Foreign Languages