MCC Daily Tribune
Prepare and E-file Your Income Tax Return for Free
FREE HELP for you to prepare and E-file your income tax return!***
BRIGHTON CAMPUS - Wednesdays - Building 11 Room 104
Brighton will have posted hours of 1pm-5pm. (Keep in mind a new return will not be started after 4pm.)
March 4 and 18
April 1 and 15
DOWNTOWN CAMPUS - Tuesdays Fourth Floor (4th) Room 406
March 10 and 24
April 7 and 14
Downtown will be 8:30am-4:30pm. Last return has to be started by 3:30pm.
Bring: (This is what you'll need to prepare your return)
• Driver's license or state-issued non-driver ID (for you and your spouse)
• Photo ID (if you do not have a driver's license or state-issued non-driver ID)
• Copy of last year's tax returns or your FAGI (Federal Adjusted Gross Income)
• Birth dates and social security numbers for you, (your spouse, and your dependents)
• Income documents - such as Form W-2, Form 1098, and Form 1099
• Healthcare statements (1095-A, 1095-B, or 1095-C)
• Supporting information for claiming tax credits
• Routing number and account number to direct deposit your refund
***No income limits for basic returns. Schedule C filers are limited to $69,000. Investment income is limited to $3,000. We can't assist with capital gains and losses above $3,000, or income and losses for real property rented 15 days or more.
Questions? Call the Office of Community Engagement, Single Stop Program: (585) 685-6244.
Student Services Office