MCC Daily Tribune
MCC Presidential Search: We Want Your Input!
We hope everyone has had a chance to adapt to our new "normal" for the time being. As promised, this article contains a few important items.
The first is a link to a survey. (A link to the survey will also be posted shortly on the Presidential Search webpage.) The survey is open now and will close on April 25.
This survey is to collect everyone's insights as we prepare to create a job description and identify priorities for MCC's next permanent president. At the end of the survey, you can add any additional comments. The quantitative data from the survey will be shared in aggregate and the qualitative data will be summarized into common themes and shared.
Zoom Drop-in Hours
Please join Board of Trustees Chairperson Lovenheim, SCAA chairperson Becky Babcock, and presidential search liaison Kristin Lowe during any of the drop-in dates and times below. We will listen to any feedback you have and answer questions. These replace our canceled Presidential Search Open Forums.
- Monday, April 13th between 11:00 and 12:00
- Tuesday, April 14th between 11:00 and 12:00
- Friday, April 17th between 2:00 and 3:00
See attachment below for links and dial in information to join Zoom Drop-in Hours. It is not necessary to sign up in advance or RSVP; simply join us via the link or dial-in on one of the dates above.
- A powerpoint presentation that was going to be used for the open forums which was instead adapted for this article.
- A one page summary of the process, timeline, and questions to think about.
- A document containing the Zoom drop-in hour meeting links and dial-in information.
To request these documents in Word format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barbara Lovenheim, Ph.D. and Rebecca Babcock
Co-chairs, Presidential Search Advisory Committee
Collecting Input - MCC Presidential Search.pdf
Zoom Drop In Hours - dates and meeting links.pdf
One Page Summary - MCC Presidential Search.pdf
MCC Board of Trustees