We have great news for you regarding the copy center. As I mentioned in our December all-campus meeting, Terry Keys, Director of ETS Instructional Technologies, and the Executive Dean’s Office worked diligently to respond to your need in upgrading the services of the DCC copy centers.
We conducted a thorough analysis regarding best location and space availability. We learned that the fifth floor area was the most central location that provides the space for two copiers, supplies and staff person. Consequently DCC now has:
· An integrated fifth floor copy center that is equivalent to Brighton Copy Centers in terms of DCC Copier support and space
· The copy center will be staffed as follows:
Mon – Fri from 8:00 – 1:00
Mon – Thurs from 5:30 – 6:30.
· The copy center staff is available to assist users with walk-up copying (not drop off service)
· We urge you to submit larger jobs through the Drop Box service (average 3 days turnaround)
· During times when the DCC Copy Center is not staffed (and the ELC is open), users may call the ELC (X1790) for assistance.
· If you would like individual training on the use of the copiers, please contact the DCC ELC to arrange a time.
· At this point, student workers will be the only student group that will have access to the Copy Center.
We look forward to your feedback as ETS and the Executive Dean’s Office continue to look for ways to support your effort to enhance student success.
Emeterio M. Otero, Ph.D.
Executive Deans Office