Do you need Audio Visual Assistance? Below are some tips from Instructional Technologies and Campus Events to help make your program run smoothly and reduce “technology anxiety” at your next special event!
* If you require AV assistance, include the exact time you will arrive at the scheduled room.
o Be sure to include the time for meeting the AV Technician on your event application.
* IT will schedule a technician to meet you based on this information
* You should arrive at the event at the time you noted on your event application so the Technician can assist you immediately as they block 10 minute appointments based on the time you have provided.
* Be specific about the technology and equipment that you need for your event on the application, even if you do not require assistance because some items may not be stored in the room where your event is scheduled.
* Instructional Technology offers training on the AV equipment in the conference center and classrooms to enable you to become self-sufficient and have more control over your event – Call x2828 to schedule an appointment!
* If a problem arises during your event call x2828 for AV assistance.
* AV support hours of operation: Monday – Thursday 7:30 – 6:00pm and Fridays 7:30 – 5:00pm.
We hope you find this information helpful and we look forward to a successful spring semester of special events!