Beginning today and running through noon on Monday, Nov. 24, 2003 members of the MCC's local chapter of AAWCC will be collecting canned goods, boxed items and financial donations for their annual Thanksgiving Food Drive. Please help us support three families at Wilson Commencement Park. Bring your canned goods and boxed items to any of the following locations:
- Brighton Campus: Student Center Hallway (Bldg. 3 - 1st Floor)
- Brighton Campus: Counseling and Testing Center, (outside Bldg. 1-108)
- Brighton Campus: English Department (outside room 5-532)
- Damon City Campus: Outside the Bookstore (4th Floor Lounge)
- Damon City Campus: Student Services Area (5th Floor)
- Damon City Campus: Damon Library
- Damon City Campus: Faculty Mailroom
If you would like to make a financial donation, please see AAWCC Vice President Kelley Bennett, Counseling and Testing, Bldg. 1, Room 231. Financial donations will be used to purchase Tops Gift Cards for the families.
Let's spread our good fortune to others!
Please open the attached flyer for more information.
AAWCC Publicity/Administrative Services