MCC fosters an inclusive environment with a culture of ethical behavior by all employees. To help us continue these efforts, please join us for our annual ethics seminar. The session has the following objectives:
• Understand ethical/unethical behaviors in the workplace
• Understand our obligation to report behaviors that may be unethical
• Understand how to make sound, ethical decisions
• Understand MCC’s policies and procedures related to ethics and standards of conduct
• Awareness of resources available to employees
Details of the event are below. Please note, there are two sessions scheduled (Brighton and Damon).
Date: Monday, March 5, 2012
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Location: DCC Community Room
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2012
Time: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Location: Warshof Conference Center, Flynn Campus Center (Empire Room)
To appropriately prepare for the session, we request RSVP prior to the event dates. Please email with the date/location to "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org", or contact 292.2048 by Monday, February 27, 2012.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Holly Cicconi-Eggleston, Human Resoures, Beth Laidlaw, English and Philosopy, Dolores Pasto-Ziobro Internal Audit, Karen Chin, Internal Audit