Do you teach or work with students in a STEM or Applied STEM program? Do you have an idea you want to try but need funding beyond your department’s operating budget to make it go? A Xerox Grant may be the answer. Over the past three years the Xerox grant has supported many different STEM related initiatives at MCC. Applications for 2016 projects are now being accepted by the Grants Office.
Faculty teaching in STEM and Applied STEM disciplines along with staff members supporting these areas are invited to apply. Potential projects may involve student or faculty research, professional development that enhances faculty skill at teaching or staff skill at supporting students in the STEM disciplines, new equipment that could enhance a program, mentoring or tutoring programs that could assist students in STEM related programs, activities that promote the STEM disciplines to potential or current students, and field trips.
**It is highly recommended that applicants contact the Grants Office "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" or call ext.1473 for assistance and guidance before submitting project proposals.
- Application forms can be found at "https://www.monroecc.edu/depts/grants/grant-relatedforms.htm"
- Choose the STEM Grant Application Form. The entire submission & approval process is electronic.
- Sign in using your MCC username and password
- Choose the “Create Form” button in the top corner and complete the electronic application form
- Submit your application by Monday, October 15, 2015 at 5 p.m.
- Notification of awards will be made in November.
- Funding will be available in January.
- Projects are expected to be complete by December 2016. A final report on your project will be required.
Please contact Remegia Mitchell "mailto:email@example.com" at ext.1473 with questions.
Science, Health & Business