The deadline for submitting project proposals to the Xerox STEM committee is Monday, October 14 at 5 p.m.
Potential projects may involve student or faculty research, development of new curriculum related to STEM, professional development that enhances faculty skill at teaching or staff skill at supporting students in the STEM disciplines, equipment that could be incorporated into a program, mentoring or tutoring programs that could assist students in STEM related programs, activities that promote the STEM disciplines to potential or current students, field trips. The possibilities are endless. Please contact the Grants Office at ext. 3028 for advice and assistance prior to submission.
- Application form can be found at https://www.monroecc.edu/depts/grants/grant-relatedforms.htm
- Choose the STEM Grant Application Form. The entire submission & approval process is electronic this year.
- Sign in using your MCC username and password
- Choose the “Create Form” button in the top corner and complete the electronic application form
- Deadline for submission to the Grants Office is Monday, October 14, 2013 at 5 p.m.
- Notification of awards will be made in November.
- Funding will be available in January.
- Projects are expected to be complete by December 2014 with final reports submitted by late December.
Please contact Dean Laurel Sanger, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>, or Dean Javier Ayala, <mailto:email@example.com>, with questions.
Science, Health & Business