MCC Daily Tribune
Mark Your Calendars for Health and Wellness Day on June 6!
Please join the MCC Wellness Council on June 6, 2018 for Health and Wellness Day, as part of the Faculty Senate Professional Development Week. Programming will include:
- Opening Session: 8:30 am - 11:00 am, Monroe A and B
- Join us for breakfast and an interactive workshop facilitated by Excellus BlueCross BlueShield: Keri Mantegna, Director of Corporate Culture and Organizational Effectiveness; Sady Fischer, Senior Consultant of Corporate Diversity and Inclusion; Janette Westman, Workplace Wellness Consultant.
- Attendees will gain understanding of the impact of mindful communication on organizational culture.
- This program is co-sponsored by the Civility Council, Diversity Council, Support Staff Planning Council, and the Wellness Council.
- RSVP is required to MCCWellness@monroecc.edu by May 30.
- 3rd annual MCC Field Day: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Join us for a fun filled afternoon of games, activities, and of course - good food! Watch the Trib for additional details.
- Workshops: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Afternoon workshops on Physical Wellbeing, Emotional, Financial and Occupational Wellbeing. Details coming soon!
MCC Wellness Council