In a tribute to the many contributors to MCC’s 50th Anniversary Cookbook, Reflections will be featuring recipes from the cookbook next Tuesday, March 27th and Thursday, March 29th, 11:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Make your reservations now (x2581), and enjoy one of these special menus. Cookbooks will also be available for purchase, all proceeds to benefit the MCC Foundation Scholarship Fund.
Tuesday, March 27th, 2012
Thursday, March 29th, 2012
- Soup du jour: Chicken Tortilla Soup with Lime (submitted by Dr. Anne Kress, President)
- Manager’s Entrée Special: Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin (submitted by Sue Smith, Academic Services) with Dijon-Roasted Potatoes (submitted by Toni Fontaine, College and Community Relations) paired
with a vegetable medley of broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.
- Starch of the Day: Brown Rice Pilaf (submitted by Sue Smith, Academic Services)
- Vegetable of the Day: Sautéed Green Beans
- Dessert: Peaches and Cream Pie (submitted by Carrie Janes, Hospitality Student)
- Soup du jour: Veggie Beef and Barley Soup (submitted by Ann Oberrecht, Retiree, Library)
- Manager’s Entrée Special: Mrs. Glasser’s Meatloaf (submitted by Martin Gilmore, Safety/Hazard Prevention) with Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes (submitted by Karen Shaw, MCC Foundation) paired with green peas.
- Vegetable of the Day: Vegetable Medley (zucchini, yellow squash, red pepper, & onion)
- Dessert: Apple Bundt Cake (submitted by Donna Noce, Liberal Arts)
Support Staff Professional Development Committee