MCC Daily Tribune
With Classes Starting Next Week...
The staff of the MCC Bookstore would like to thank all faculty and staff for their diligent work in getting adoptions to the Bookstore. This has allowed the Bookstore to:
- Purchase books from students all summer long.
- Source for more used books.
- Open online ordering at the end of July.
The Brighton Bookstore has made improvements to our Clerk Service from last fall. We have:
- Added another counter.
- Added more staff.
- Added more computer stations outside of the store to print booklists.
- Removed some shelving to allow more students in the store at a time.
This fall semester we are coordinating activities in the Atrium to offer:
The Bookstores have made the following marketing efforts to push online ordering:
- Direct emails sent to all of the MCC Bookstore's Loyalty Rewards members and to all Resident Hall students.
- Online ordering instructions handouts have been placed in the Financial Aid office, posted around campus, and handed out at orientations
- Media announcements on Facebook, Instagram, the Bookstore Webpage, the Tribune, and Twitter.
- The Bookstore is giving out a free t-shirt with online orders that are picked up in store.
Number of online orders placed this semester:
- 404 Aug 13th - Aug 19th (First week of Financial Aid available)
- 732 July 22nd - Aug 19th (July 22nd online ordering opened for Fall Semester)
We appreciate everyone's patience, encourage feedback, and look forward to a successful semester.