MCC Daily Tribune
Mail Distribution Services Resume
In order to ensure your safety and help prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Mail Services Department will resume its distribution process as follows beginning August 31:
- All mail will be delivered throughout the college community once per day; this will include Brighton, ATC, PSTF, MCC Association, MCC Foundation, and Residence Halls. The Downtown Campus mail delivery will resume daily in the same manner as prior to the pandemic.
- Any outgoing mail will be picked up from departments at the time of the above delivery.
- Mail and packages that used to be placed in the Brighton faculty mail room will now be delivered to the applicable departments.
- Employees that need to bring mail to the mail center can place their items in the mail box located in Building 1-103 by 3:00PM. Overnight must be placed in the mail box by 2:00PM for next day service.
- Any other mail services needed will be accessible by appointment only by contacting Henry Brown via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation and adherence to this process.