MCC Daily Tribune
United Way Campaign Update
At the conclusion of week 3 of the United Way Campaign we are almost 1/3 of the way to our goal, thank you to all of you who have donated. We are happy to announce that our week two winner of the donation drawing is Deborah Isbell-Jones! Thank you Deborah for your continued support to MCC, the United Way and our community. Deborah has won a $10 gift card to Sodexo.
Looking for ways to get involved?
1) Join us for our upcoming events:
- April 9th Information Table 12-1pm Brighton Brick Lounge
- April 11th Information Table 12-1pm 2nd Floor
- April 13th 100th Birthday Party, MCC student flower pot sale, and MCC's 100 Picture 12-1pm Campus Center Atrium
- April 14th Date Night Fundraiser 4-9pm MCC Gymnasium
- April 18th Organization Fair 1-3pm Center for Volunteer Engagement (COVE)
2) If you have not done so already, take a moment to make your pledge (https://secure.uwrochester.org/epledge/). Enter the User Name(MCC M#) and Password (your first and last initial with the last four digits of your M#). If you need assistance or require a paper form, contact Ryan Messenger at email@example.com or Courtney Sprague at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you donate, your name will be entered in the drawing and remain in the weekly drawing for the rest of the campaign, furthering your chances of winning.
3) Request a brief presentation at a department meeting. Contact Courtney Sprague or Ryan Messenger.
4) Request a change jar for your department. Contact Courtney Sprague or Ryan Messenger.
Be sure to be on the lookout for information for our upcoming citrus fundraiser.
As we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the United Way it the campaign's goal to help educate on what United Way does for our community. The United Way's Mission is to unite the good will and resources of the Greater Rochester community so that everyone can thrive. For more information on the United Way please visit their website at www.uwrochester.org/ and take a minute to review the attached Facts of United Way document.
Status of the campaign
- 2018 Goal: $100,000
- Raised to date: $30,305.40
It takes all of us working together to reach our goal. What's your United Way story?
2018 United Way Planning Committee
Facts of UW.pdf
MCC United Way