This month’s League for Innovation in the Community College’s iStream theme is apprenticeship programs and professional development.
- Project Highlight: Apprenticeship Charlotte at Central Piedmont Community College.
- 10 Questions to Leadership: Stephanie Fujii, Maricopa Center for Learning and Instruction, Maricopa Community Colleges.
- Partner Spotlight: Curriculum and Pedagogy to Integrate Occupational and Academic Instruction in the Community College: Implications for Faculty Development.
- Conference Presentations: Learning College Summit 2009: Creating a Space for Learning.
- Professional Development: LENS and Getting Results.
- Publications: From Classrooms to Learning Spaces: Teaching by Design.
- Archived Project Highlight: Native American Program Carves a Niche at Lane Community College.
- Innovative Educators: Career Technical Education: Preparing Students for 21st Century Careers.
To log into iStream, go to <https://www.league.org/iStream> and follow the directions in the “Create an Account” area. (You may need to scroll over to the right as the log-in information is at the top right side of the page.)
Susan M. Salvador
Vice President, Student Services