The League for Innovation in the Community College’s iStream focus this month is on raising the equity, inclusion, and completion rates for minority male students in community colleges.
- An Alliance membership/subscription drive is underway. Learn how to save 10%.
- Project Highlight: San Diego Mesa College Summit inspires male minority students to pursue a postsecondary education.
- Partner Spotlight: “INSIGHT Into Diversity” magazine delves into the hot topic of digital divide.
- Conference Presentations: Obtain “Global Skills for College Completion: An Update from the Road.”
- Publications: Gain fresh perspective on inclusion and equity, the student experience, and more in “Student Services Dialogues: Community College Case Studies to Consider.”
- Innovative Educators Webinar: Catch “Getting Adults Back In: Applied Baccalaureate Degrees as a Tool for Adult Degree Completion.” Available on demand!
- NROC Webinar: Don’t miss the May 26 panel-discussion webinar, “Next Practices in Learning and Teaching,” free to iStream subscribers. Register today!
- Ten Questions: Tonjua Williams details the support systems that help male college students persist and graduate.
To log into iStream, go to <https://www.league.org/iStream> and follow the directions in the “Create an Account” area. (You may need to scroll over to the right as the log-in information is at the top right side of the page.)
Susan M. Salvador
Vice President, Student Services