MCC Daily Tribune
Downtown Campus Parking: Frontier Field Event - Sunday, June 17 - Medved Run
MEDVED 5k Run - Sun. June 17 (Father's Day) this run virtually encompasses the campus and all of our parking lots, per attached map.
- The underground garage will be closed on Sunday morning until 10am.
- An MCC guard will be posted at the Kodak Visitor's parking lot (north end of Lot C) to assist any MCC employee or Kodak executive that needs to park between 8:15-10:00am.
- If an MCC employee or Kodak executive needs to come to campus/Kodak between 8:15-10:00am when the roads are closed, they will be directed to:
- Drive to the intersection of Morrie Silver Way and State St.
- From this intersection, the Rochester Police Dept. will direct them to the Parking Lot C/AA entrance (across the street from the pedestrian entrance to the college.) Morrie Silver Way is a one-way road going eastbound from Plymouth Ave. to State St., so any vehicles entering Morrie Silver Way from State St. must travel slow, use caution and follow RPD directions.
- On Sunday, June 17, this section of Morrie Silver Way will be closed, but it is not part of the actual walk/run route.
- Anyone needing to exit the Kodak Visitor Lot, Lot AA or Lot C between 8:15-10:00am, but travel slowing and follow Rochester Police Department directions, since the race route includes the southbound lane(s) of State St. in this area.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Parking Services at X2700.
2018 Medved Street closing notification.pdf
Medved 5K to Cure ALS Revised course 2010.pdf