In observance of Presidents' Day on Monday, February 15, 2016, the U.S. Postal Service will provide limited service for commercial mailers. Please note the following mail service changes:
Brighton Campus Mail Center (Building 1-103):
* Mail addressed to DCC, ATC, and PSTF must be in the mail center by 10:30 a.m.
* Outgoing mail must be delivered to the mail center by 12:30 p.m. for processing
* All outgoing mail will leave the mail center promptly at 1:00 p.m.
Damon City Campus Mailroom (Room: 5103):
* Outgoing mail must be in the mailroom by 12 noon
U.S. Postal Service:
* No regular residential mail delivery
* Postal retail counters will be closed
* Visit www.usps.com <https://www.usps.com
> for 24-hour self-service locations and additional information
Please deposit your mail early.
Regular hours of operation will resume on Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Thank you in advance for your cooperation