Proposals for 2015 Xerox Grant Funded projects are due Monday, October 6, 2014 at 5 p.m. Faculty teaching in STEM and Applied STEM disciplines along with staff members supporting these areas are invited to submit applications for funding for projects. Potential projects may involve student or faculty research, development of a significant new curriculum related to STEM, professional development that enhances faculty skill at teaching or staff skill at supporting students in the STEM disciplines, equipment that could be incorporated into a program, mentoring or tutoring programs that could assist students in STEM related programs, activities that promote the STEM disciplines to potential or current students, field trips. The possibilities are endless.
- Application forms can be found at "https://www.monroecc.edu/depts/grants/grant-relatedforms.htm"
- Choose the STEM Grant Application Form. The entire submission & approval process is electronic.
- Sign in using your MCC username and password
- Choose the “Create Form” button in the top corner and complete the electronic application form
- Submit your application by Monday, October 6, 2014 at 5 p.m.
- Grants Office personnel are available for assistance during the application process.
- Notification of awards will be made in November.
- Funding will be available in January.
- Projects are expected to be complete by December 2015.
Please contact Dean Laurel Sanger, "mailto:email@example.com", Dean Javier Ayala"mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org", or the Grants Office with questions.
Science, Health & Business