This is a chance for the Monroe Community College community to help those in need.
Peer Assistant Network, Damon City Campus Student Events and Governance Association (SEGA) and Brighton Campus Student Government Association (SGA) are assisting the Sea Breeze Fire Department in collecting items to take to the victims of Hurricane Sandy in the New York City area.
With the cold weather upon us the following items needed are:
· Winter coats, scarves, hats, mittens and gloves
· Blankets and quilts
All items must be dropped off by 4:00 pm on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at the following collection sites:
· Counseling and Advising 1-231
· Student Life & Leadership Development 3-126
· FYE/Orientation Office 3-111
· Public Safety Desk on the Fourth and Fifth Floors Damon City Campus
Office of Student Life & Leadership Development