MCC Daily Tribune
All Commuter Students - ATC, Brighton, & Downtown Campuses
Parking permit enforcement begins September 18th. Help us avoid unnecessary ticketing! Register today for your commuter parking permit.
It's simple and only takes a few minutes.
You may register by going on-line and logging into your MyMCC account with your MyMCC network account and password:
- Select the "Students" tab.
- Select the "My Account" tab.
- Select "My Parking Account" located in the lower left box labeled "My Student Accounts".
- This will take you to your parking account.
- Select Vehicle Registration to begin the parking registration process.
- When prompted, select the term for which you are requesting.
- Select "Vehicle Registration/Purchase by Semester" from the drop-down menu. *Note- the charge will be added to your student account.
- Select either "Vehicle Listed Above" (if applicable) or "Add a Vehicle" (have your vehicle registration available). All information requested is required to complete the transaction.
- Select Request Parking.
YOU MUST NOTIFY PARKING SERVICES IF YOUR VEHICLE'S LICENSE PLATE CHANGES DURING THE SEMESTER. YOUR PARKING PERMIT IS ONLY VALID IF THE CORRECT LICENSE PLATE IS REGISTERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Your vehicle's license plate and parking registration serve as your "permit" with the College. Students attending multiple campuses will only need one parking registration.