Please mark your calendars and join us for an ETS Brown Bag Lunch Session at the Damon City Campus. No registration is required – just show up!
SMART CLASSROOM TRAINING AT DCC
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17 in ROOM 5124
As technological applications for instruction increase, so does the need for learning environments to include more advanced technology equipment. This session is designed to enable instructors to gain confidence in the operation of equipment that is installed in DCC's smart classrooms. Learn how to:
· Operate the controls that run the equipment in the smart classrooms
· Access the M drive or use Zip disks or CDs in class
· Switch between the PC and the VCR
· Plug in your laptop to the system so it projects
· Control the audio levels in the room
· Use a closed captioned video in your class
· Plug in and use your own camcorder or other device.
Facilitated by Paul Tracy, ETS Instructional Technologies.
Ellen Z. Gozik
ETS Instructional Technologies