Focus on Health, Wellness, and Community Care
Look what’s coming to iStream in February!
* Project Highlights. Cuyahoga Community College is healing the healthcare worker shortage and uninsured residents of Cleveland through their Preventative Care Centers.
* Thoughtful Topics. The Online RN Refresher course series at Sinclair Community College offers nurses anytime/anywhere learning for re-entry program requirements and state licensing.
* Partner Spotlight. Oklahoma City Community College healthcare students measure their patient assessment skills with a human patient simulator from Medical Education Technologies, Inc.
* Innovative Educators. iStream subscribers can learn “How to Create a Successful Training Program for Frontline Staff” with free seating to this and many more professional development webinars.
* TLT Webinars, Dangerous Discussions, and Flashlight. iStream subscribers enjoy access to limited free seats to the latest additions, including “Information Literacy and Assessment Co-sponsored by ACRL.”
* eLearning. “ASL for Emergency Medical Response” is just one of many healthcare topics available at no cost or with discounted license agreements to iStream subscribers.
* Ten Questions. Mary Jo Goolsby explains how the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners supports NPs in providing quality care services equivalent to physicians.
Log on to iStream for new content, new updates, and new ideas.
Susan M. Salvador
Vice President, Student Services